The Event Log is a built-in tool that helps you track when changes are made in your Church360° Members database. It will store and display up to 90 days of your most recent changes, after which the oldest will be removed from the log.
- Access the Event Log by clicking the gear icon on the right side of the Primary Navigation at the top of the screen. Select “Event Log.”
- You may search the Event Log at any time by typing in your terms and clicking “Search.” The events in the log will filter to include only those results that include your search terms.
The Event Log has four main columns:
- When - states the date and time changes were made
- User - states which user made the changes
- Record - states which record these changes were applied to
- Description - gives a detailed description of the changes that were made