Keeping a record of attendance allows you to see how many people are regularly attending events at your church. This information can be used to create reports in Church360º Members that will help you assess the health of your church and the events that are offered.
Across all attendance views, orange shading indicates that a person has attended the event and gray shading indicates that a person has not attended the event.
- Click “Attendance” in the Primary Navigation at the top of the screen.
- Click the "Enter Attendance" button.
- Select the event you are recording attendance for by choosing it from the list on the right side of the screen.
- Click on a household name to mark all the members of the household as having attended.
- Click on an individual’s name to just mark that person. If all people on the list have attended, click on the orange “Select All” link next to“Attended” in the ribbon at the bottom of the screen.
- If desired, enter a number in the “additional headcount” box.
The total number for your event attendance will be recorded in the number on the right side of the screen. The program will auto-save all your changes.