In a profile, you can make changes to contact information, such as addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses.Updating this information makes sure that newsletters are being sent to the correct address and that staff members are calling the correct phone number.
- From within the People view, select the appropriate “Individuals” or “Households” option.
- Click on the individual or household name to open the profile.
- To add new information, click the Plus sign next to the Phone Number or Email Addresses headers to create new information. Click anywhere outside the edit box to save your changes.
- To edit existing information, click on the criteria you wish to update. To save your edits, click anywhere outside of the edit box.
- If the person does not wish for his or her email address, mailing address, or phone number to be listed in the church directory, select the Unlisted check box. Then, click anywhere outside the edit box to save your changes.