You can add notes to profiles in Church360° Members.
This utility is simple and open; it gives you the flexibility to make notes for the households in your church according to your needs.
- From within the People view, click on an individual or household name to open the profile.
- Click on the plus sign in the History section; then select “Add Note.”
- Enter in your note information.
- Update the “This can be seen by” section.
- Click outside the note box to return to the normal profile view; your changes will be saved automatically.
- If you later wish to edit the note, you may click inside the note to edits its contents. and click anywhere outside the edit box to save your changes.
- To delete the note, hover over the note name, click on the minus sign, then click on the red “Delete” button to confirm your deletion.