The new Funds view will help you organize the specific purposes and causes that your congregation can designate their pledges and offerings to.
As new needs in your church arise, funds can be created to reflect those needs, such as a building fund for a new sanctuary. From this view, you can add funds as they come.
To add a fund,
- Click on the gear icon and select “Funds.”
- Click the "Add Fund" link to create a new uncategorized instance. To add a fund directly to a category, click the plus sign next to the category name.
- Add in the name and, if desired, a number for the new fund.
- Select a signifying color for the fund by clicking on the colored circle and choose among its options.
- If you don't want this fund to show on contribution statements, click the checkbox to Exclude from statements.
- If you want the fund to show on the contribution statements but not count toward a tax deduction, click the checkbox for Nondeductible.
- Click the “Save” button on the right side of the page to add the fund to your list.
- The fund will be added to the bottom of the Uncategorized section of your Funds view. Once created, click on the dots to the left of the fund name to drag and drop your new fund where you’d like.