After creating a fund, you may need to make a correction. As such, you will want to go into the fund and change it appropriately.
To edit a setting or fix a typo within an existing fund,
- Click on the gear icon and select “Funds.”
- Find the fund and click on the pencil icon to the far right to enable editing on any aspect of the fund.
- Change the name or settings of the fund as you need.
- Click the “Save” button on the right side of the page.
- If you need to rearrange your fund list, click on the dots to the left of the fund name to drag and drop your new fund where you’d like.