Sometimes funds with similar purposes can cause the Funds view to get a little crowded. For easier reading, you may choose to merge funds together.
This action cannot be undone so it’s important to wait until the fund is to no longer accept any contribution amounts.
To merge funds together,
- Click on the gear icon and select “Funds.”
- Click the link to “Merge Funds”.
- In the pop-up window, choose the fund that you want to combine to another.
- Then, choose the fund that will be receiving the initial fund. This fund will retain its name in the transfer.
- Click the “Merge Selected Funds” button near the bottom of the window.