The first time you sync your Vanco account, you will need to link your Vanco account with your Church360º Members account.
- Click the gear icon on the right side of the Primary Navigation at the top of the screen.
- Select “Vanco Integration.”
- If you want to pull offerings from your Vanco account, check the box.
- Choose the date when you want to start importing electronic offerings.
- If you have entered any electronic offerings manually, select a date that is after your last manual entry.
- In the text box next to Client ID, type in the Client ID that Vanco assigned to you.
- In the text box next to User ID, type in the Web Service User ID from Vanco.
- In the Password text box, type in the password for your Vanco account.
- Click the “Save” button at the bottom to connect Church360º Members to your Vanco Payment Solutions account.
Note: The User ID in the setup for the Vanco Integration does not refer to your Vanco website login. This refers to the Web Services (WS) User ID. The WS User ID is a special ID that you will need to contact Vanco directly in order to receive.
Please submit refunds through Vanco. A notification will then be sent to a Concordia Publishing House developer, who will edit the offering record in your Church360° Members account.