Before you can sync your Vanco offerings, you will need to link your Vanco account with your Church360º Members software. This integration uses a different set of login information than you may already have for your account on the Vanco website. You will need to contact Vanco directly in order to receive a Web Services UserID and Password to go with your ClientID. As of 11/28/2023, you will also want to ask them for the NVP API Encryption Key for your account. See Enhancement to Vanco Integration for more details on the changes this additional key allows.
- Click the gear icon at the upper-right side of the screen and select “Vanco Integration.”
- Choose the date when you want to start importing electronic offerings. If you have entered any electronic offerings manually, select a date that is after your last manual entry.
- In the text box next to Client ID, type in the Client ID that Vanco assigned to you.
- In the text box next to User ID, type in the Web Service User ID from Vanco.
- In the Password text box, type in the password for your Vanco account.
- In the Encryption Key text box, type in the NVP API encryption key provided by Vanco.
- Click the “Add” button at the top to connect Church360º Members to your Vanco Payment Solutions account.